- 1 Aka.ms/yourpc
- 2 Can You Pair Your Android Phone to a Windows PC?
- 3 Install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC to Use Aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC with Phone
- 4 How to Connect Phone to Windows with Aka.ms/Yourpc App?
- 5 How to Download and Connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- 6 Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
- 7 The benefits of linking Your Phone to a Windows PC
- 8 Requirements for Linking the Phone to Windows PC
- 9 How to unlink a device in Your Phone app?
- 10 Do you have a code from Microsoft? If so, you can use it to get special offers and deals on your next purchase. Just enter your code at aka.ms/yourpc and see what you can save! What You Need to Connect Your Phone To A Windows Computer
- 11 How To Connect www.aka.ms.yourpc Using Android Device
- 12 How To Link Your Phone App By Using Windows PC
- 13 Which Android Phones Are Supported by the Link To Windows Application?
- 14 What If Your Phone Doesn’t Have the Link To Windows Application Pre-Installed?
- 15 How Do You Pair Your Android Phone to Your Windows PC?
- 16 How Do You Set Up the Phone Link Application on Your Windows PC?
- 17 How Do You Set Up the Link To Windows Application on Your Android Phone?
- 18 What Can You Do Once Your Android Phone and Windows PC Are Paired?
- 19 Conclusion – Aka.ms/yourpc
- 20 What is aka.ms/yourpc?
- 21 How to Enter Your Code
- 22 What to do if You Can’t Find Your Code
- 23 Using Your Code
- 24 FAQs – Aka.ms/yourpc
- 24.1 Can I download “your phone app” without the Microsoft store?
- 24.2 Is it possible to use “your phone app for windows 7”?
- 24.3 www aka ms yourpc can be used on all mobile devices?
- 24.4 What does linking my phone to my PC do?
- 24.5 What is Your Phone Companion Android?
- 24.6 Is linking phone to PC safe?
- 24.7 Is Your Phone app safe?
- 24.8 What is Companion Device Manager used for?
- 24.9 Why do I need two phones?
- 24.10 What is Microsoft Phone Link and do I need it?
- 24.11 Can you link your phone to two computers?
- 24.12 -How do I get started with using aka.ms/yourpc?
- 24.13 -Can I use more than one code at a time?
Aka.ms/yourpc – One of the essential features added to Windows is connecting PCs to smartphones via the dedicated app. But there is a process that you must follow for the same.
The good news is that here is the complete guide on how to connect your phone to Windows PC using the phone app located at aka.ms/yourpc.
Windows has become the most widely used operating system across all nations; Microsoft launched it as a graphic operating system for MS-DOS in November 1985, the first to take over the PC market worldwide.
It is often not known that Windows operates not just for tablets and personal computers but also embedded devices. The Windows specialized version is also employed in Xbox, a video game console from Microsoft. Xbox.
Microsoft Corporation is constantly updating Windows and including new features to ensure efficient performance and improved experience for the users.
So, take this article easy to read and understand the procedures.
Also Check :Sign In Xbox
Can You Pair Your Android Phone to a Windows PC?
Connecting an Android device to a Windows computer is possible, yes.
This can be accomplished on select Android devices by downloading the Link To Windows mobile app
The Link To Windows mobile app communicates with the Link To Windows desktop programme.
As one of Windows’ core functions, the Link To Windows programme must already be present on your computer for it to be useful.
You should be able to synchronise everything once you’ve paired your phone and Windows PC using the Link To Windows and Phone Link programmes.
However, not every Android phone can fully sync with a Windows computer.
Also Check Aka.ms/authapp to make your Microsoft account secure.
Only the Surface Duo and Samsung Galaxy smartphones, when paired with a Windows PC, offer their full capabilities.
The Link To Windows app still allows most other Android mobile devices to pair with a Windows PC, however as of this writing, just a subset of pairing features is available.
Install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC to Use Aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC with Phone
Let us begin, please pay close attention to the steps.
- Press the “Start” button.
- Investigation of the Setting
- Select Update Security under the Settings menu.
- Now, click the “check for update” button.
After that, you may get the Windows OS and all its updates from Microsoft’s official download page and install them on your computer. Once the download is finished, you may receive a notification that says “Link your Windows PC to your phone.”
That wraps up our discussion on system updates and making your computer/phone compatible.
- The computer must be started by pressing the “Start” button.
- After that, click the Microsoft Store link
- If you still can’t locate it, pull out your mobile device and launch the appropriate application
- Follow these steps to link your computer and mobile device: add the same email id used on the computer to your mobile device; search for “your computer;”
- select the name of your computer from the results; click “Link to Windows OS”; open the app on the computer and click “Send Notification” to confirm the pairing.
How to Download and Connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- Go to for more information.
- If the app is compatible with your Samsung smartphone, you’ll be taken straight to the Microsoft Store to get it.
- There’s a chance you’ll be taken to the Google Play Store to get the app on your phone. To communicate with a Windows computer, use the companion.
- Get the programme going.
- Two choices are available to you. for You can sign in using either your email address or a QR code, which will sync your phone with your computer.
- To proceed, please click here.
- Select “allow” when prompted to share your thoughts on the message before sending it.
- Allow call making and receiving if you want the freedom to do so.
- If you’re comfortable with this, click “allow” or “enable” to grant access to your contact list.
- Click continue and move further.
- Select “Let’s Keep in Touch” to proceed.
- Depending on your situation, you can either deselect the battery optimization option or keep it enabled.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
If you own a Samsung, you already have access to this app, but if you don’t, you should definitely keep reading. Those with an Android 7.0 or later can access www.aka.ms.yourpc.
If your phone runs Android 7.0 or later, how would you tell?
This is how you can make sure:
- Go to your phone’s Settings by tapping the gear icon.
- Click the “system” link and scroll down.
- Finally, navigate to your device’s “About” menu.
- Here you can see all the information about your Android version.
To link your mobile with your PC, download www.aka.ms/yourpc from the play store on your phone, then follow the same steps as with a Samsung phone.
Connecting your mobile device to a computer has never been more important. Users can do many other things when connecting both devices.
Have you ever thought about responding to a WhatsApp message or another text message sent to your phone via the computer in the PC itself?
The fact that the devices are connected allows this to done.
Android users get the best experience by using the Windows’ Your Phone application.
This is how:
- Beginning with the most basic advantage, users can effortlessly transfer content from their phones to their computers. Therefore, stop sending yourself all your important files, and go for the simpler and quicker method- Drag and Drop.
- Use the cross-device copy paste option to copy content from one device to paste it onto another. It’s unnecessary to duplicate things; copy the file from your computer and paste it on your Android phone, or vice versa.
- Users are now able to create and receive calls using their personal computers. They can also answer calls using the PC’s speakers and microphone. So, you no longer require your phone to nearby to listen to the calls.
- Android users can immediately access over 2000 images directly from their phones to their personal computers.
- Users can instantly access the apps installed on the phone via their PC. Suppose you’re using an internet connection and a computer. In that case, you can use these applications to play games, chat online, browse, and so many other things on your computer’s bigger monitor and your keyboard. Multitasking is also possible.
All you have to do is configure the device and then modify its settings to allow these features to function. Please note that only Android phone owners can avail these advantages. Microsoft cannot connect to Apple’s iPhones due to Apple’s security, making it difficult to obtain stable and reliable syncing.
Requirements for Linking the Phone to Windows PC
The Phone Link experience starts on your Windows PC and the Phone Link application. With your PC, you are able to connect to Android or Samsung devices by using an application called the Link to Windows app that’s installed on your device, or it can download from Google Play or Samsung Galaxy Store.
This connection that connects your Android device and your PC provides you with immediate access to everything you want to do.
You can read and respond to text messages quickly, look up recent pictures from your Android device, utilize your preferred mobile applications, make and receive calls, and handle the status of your Android device’s notifications on your computer.
Phone Link app requires the following function: Phone Link app requires the following to function:
- A PC running Windows 10 (with the May 2019 Update or later) or Windows 11.
- An Android device is running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or later.
- Your phone and PC need to connect to the same Wi-Fi network.
We recommend having the most current version of Windows installed to ensure you have the best experience when using Phone Link. Phone Link app.
Note: The Phone Link app does not currently allow multiple Android profiles or school/work accounts.
Did you switch your phone, or would you like to connect a different device to Your Phone app? Don’t worry; we can help! It is easy to remove a device from the steps below:
Make sure to follow the steps for both your computer and your Android phone to unplug the two devices.
In Your Windows PC:
- Open a web browser on your PC and search accounts.microsoft.com/devices/android-ios.
- Now log in to your Microsoft account. Microsoft login.
- A list of all connected devices will appear on your display. Choose the Unlink option for each device.
- Visit Your Phone app, close it, and reopen it to make the changes.
On your Android phone:
- Start an app that is compatible with your phone.
- In the upper-right corner, go to Settings and choose Accounts.
- Find the Microsoft account you used when you connected to the PC and click the Sign Out button next to the account.
- Follow all of the steps to disconnect your Android phone from Your Phone app.
You can now connect to other devices using Your Phone App.
Do you have a code from Microsoft? If so, you can use it to get special offers and deals on your next purchase. Just enter your code at aka.ms/yourpc and see what you can save!
What You Need to Connect Your Phone To A Windows Computer
Assuming you have a Windows computer and an Android phone, here’s what you need to connect the two:
1. A data cable that can connect your phone to your computer. This is usually a USB cable, but some phones may use a different type of connector.
2. The appropriate drivers for your phone. These allow your computer to communicate with your phone and are typically available from the manufacturer’s website.
3. A file transfer program that can copy files between your phone and computer. There are many options available, both free and paid.
Once you have all of the above, you’re ready to connect your phone to your computer! Simply plug in the data cable, install any necessary drivers, and launch your file transfer program. From there, you should be able to browse the contents of your phone and copy files back and forth as needed.
How To Connect www.aka.ms.yourpc Using Android Device
Assuming you have the YourPC app installed on your Android device, follow these steps to connect to www.aka.ms/yourpc:
1. Open the YourPC app and tap the “Connect” button.
2. Enter the code found at www.aka.ms/yourpc into the text field and tap “OK.”
3. You should now be connected to your PC!
How To Link Your Phone App By Using Windows PC
If you’re like most people, you probably use your phone for just about everything. From keeping in touch with family and friends to managing your finances and staying up-to-date on the latest news, your phone is a vital part of your daily life.
So what do you do when you need to link your phone to your Windows PC? Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do just that:
1. On your PC, open the Your Phone app.
2. In the Your Phone app, click Link Your Phone.
3. Follow the instructions that appear on your PC screen. These instructions will vary depending on whether you’re using a Microsoft account or a local account.
4. Once you’ve completed the linking process, you’ll be able to see your phone’s photos, texts, and notifications in the Your Phone app on your PC.
Which Android Phones Are Supported by the Link To Windows Application?
The Link to Windows application is available on select Samsung Galaxy phones. At the moment, it is available on the Galaxy S8, S8+, S9, and S9+. We expect more devices to be added in the future.
What If Your Phone Doesn’t Have the Link To Windows Application Pre-Installed?
If your phone does not have the link to the Windows application pre-installed, you can still enter your code by visiting the Microsoft Store on your device and searching for “Your Phone Companion.” Once you find and install the app, open it and follow the prompts to sign in with your Microsoft account. After you sign in, you will be able to see your available devices and select the one you want to connect to. Once connected, you will be able to access your phone’s photos, messages, and notifications from your PC.
How Do You Pair Your Android Phone to Your Windows PC?
To connect your Android phone to your Windows PC, you’ll need to download and install the Your Phone Companion app on your PC. Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your Microsoft account. Then, follow the prompts to set up the app.
Once you have the Your Phone Companion app set up on your PC, you can start pairing your Android phone to it. To do this, open the app on your PC and click on the “Add a device” option. On your Android phone, open the Settings app and go to the “Bluetooth” settings page. Then, make sure Bluetooth is turned on and scan for devices. When your PC appears in the list of available devices, select it and enter the pairing code that appears on your screen.
Once your phone is paired with your PC, you’ll be able to see text messages, photos, and notifications from your phone right on your PC. You can also drag and drop files between your phone and PC, or use features like Cortanaso you can send texts and make calls right from your computer.
How Do You Set Up the Phone Link Application on Your Windows PC?
If you’re using a Windows 10 PC, the Phone Link app allows you to connect your phone and PC so you can view and use your phone’s content on your PC. Here’s how to set it up:
1. On your PC, search for and open the Phone Companion app.
2. Select the type of phone you have, then follow the instructions shown on your screen to complete the setup.
3. Once your phone is connected, you can start using it with your PC. For example, you can view and reply to text messages from your PC, use apps like Microsoft Edge or WhatsApp on your PC, and more.
How Do You Set Up the Link To Windows Application on Your Android Phone?
If you’re new to using the Link to Windows feature on your Android phone, here’s a quick guide on how to set it up. First, open the Your Phone app and click the Link to Windows icon in the upper left corner. Next, click the Get Started button and follow the prompts to sign in with your Microsoft account and give the app permission to access your phone’s data. Once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to see your PC’s apps and notifications in the Your Phone app, as well as access your PC’s files from your phone.
To get started using the Link to Windows feature, simply open up the Your Phone app on your Android phone and click on the Link to Windows icon in the upper left corner. From there, just click on the Get Started button and follow the prompts to sign in with your Microsoft account and give the app permission to access your phone’s data. Once you’re all signed in, you’ll be able to see your PC’s apps and notifications right within the Your Phone app, as well as access your PC’s files from your Android phone. So if you need to quickly grab a file or photo from your PC while you’re on-the-go, now you can do so without having to lug around a laptop or tablet!
What Can You Do Once Your Android Phone and Windows PC Are Paired?
Assuming you’ve completed the steps to set up Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC and connected your Android phone, there are a few things you can do to get started:
-You can view and respond to text messages from your PC. This is helpful if you’re working at your desk and don’t want to pick up your phone every time you get a text.
-You can see recent photos from your Android phone on your PC. This is a great way to quickly transfer files between devices.
-You can drag and drop files from your PC onto your Android phone. This is helpful if you need to transfer a large file or if you want to keep a backup of something on your phone.
-You can use the Your Phone app to see what’s going on with your Android phone’s screen in real-time. This is helpful for keeping an eye on notifications or for taking screenshots of what’s on your screen.
Conclusion – Aka.ms/yourpc
If you’re looking for a way to improve your PC experience, consider using the aka.ms/yourpc code. This code gives you access to a variety of great features that can help you get the most out of your PC. From customizing your settings to getting more tips and tricks, aka.ms/yourpc is a great resource for anyone who wants to make the most of their PC. Give it a try today!
I’ve just shown you how to use my mobile app in conjunction with the www.aka.ms.your pc download.
By now, you should have a good notion of which phones and computers work together, and you should also know how to check this compatibility on your computer and mobile device. Please let us know if you have any problems with www.aka.ms/yourpc.
What is aka.ms/yourpc?
“What is aka.ms/yourpc?”
If you’re looking for a new way to get started with your PC, then you may have come across the term “aka.ms/yourpc.” This is an initiative from Microsoft that allows users to get a personalized URL that they can use to access their very own personal PC.
The idea behind aka.ms/yourpc is that it will make it easier for users to find their PCs when they need them. All you need to do is enter your code into the URL and you’ll be directed to your PC. This means that you won’t have to remember a long string of characters or numbers just to access your computer – all you need is the code associated with your account.
In addition, this URL can be used as a way to share your PC with others. If you want someone else to be able to access your machine, then you can simply give them the URL and they’ll be able to log in just as easily as you can. This makes it ideal for situations where you need to collaborate on a project or if you simply want to give someone else access to your files.
So far, Microsoft has been rolling out aka.ms/yourpc gradually – but it’s expected that eventually all users will have their own personal URLs. If you’re interested in getting started with yours, then head over to the Microsoft website and enter your code today!
How to Enter Your Code
1. Go to the URL mentioned in the blog article – aka.ms/yourpc.
2. Enter your code in the input field provided on the page.
3. Click on the “Enter” button.
You will be redirected to a page where you can enter additional information and select options related to your code.
What to do if You Can’t Find Your Code
If you can’t find your code, there are a few things you can do.
First, check your email. Microsoft will send you a confirmation email with your code after you submit your contact information.
If you can’t find the email, try looking in your spam folder. Sometimes emails from Microsoft get caught in spam filters.
If you still can’t find your code, call customer support at 1-800-642-7676. They will be able to help you troubleshoot and get a new code if necessary.
Using Your Code
If you have a Windows 10 Product Key, you can redeem it for a digital license that allows you to activate and use Windows 10. To do this, you’ll need to open the “Your PC” tab in the Settings app, then click on the “Activate” button.
If you don’t have a product key, you can still get a digital license by signing in with your Microsoft account. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can create one for free. Once you’re signed in, click on the “Activate” button to get started.
Entering your product key is easy; just follow the prompts on-screen. Once your code is entered, your digital license will be activated and you’ll be able to use Windows 10. Thanks for using aka.ms/yourpc!
FAQs – Aka.ms/yourpc
Can I download “your phone app” without the Microsoft store?
If you want to get “your phone app,” all you have to do is go to the Adgaurd store’s official website, paste the app’s link, and it will appear here for you to download.
Is it possible to use “your phone app for windows 7”?
Unfortunately, the Your Phone app is only compatible with Windows 10.
www aka ms yourpc can be used on all mobile devices?
Yes, it is compatible with all Android and Windows 7+ devices.
The world is your oyster with the Phone Link app on your computer and Link to Windows on your Android. Move files across gadgets without a hitch, run mobile apps on your computer, and more.
What is Your Phone Companion Android?
An official Microsoft software, Your Phone Companion, keeps track of the Microsoft programmes you’ve installed and updated on your phone. Skype, SwiftKey Keyboard, Office Lens, Outlook, Xbox, and Wunderlist are just a few Microsoft apps available for Android.
You shouldn’t sync your phone with your computer if the latter lacks adequate security measures
to prevent outsiders from gaining access to your account and obtaining your personal data.
Is Your Phone app safe?
Could you tell me if yourphone.exe is a threat? YourPhone.exe is a Windows 10 background process that is entirely secure. Task Manager may display this as a component of the Your Phone app. It doesn’t use very many resources, but you can choose to turn it off if you like.
What is Companion Device Manager used for?
Companion device pairing allows your app to execute a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi scan of nearby devices without the ACCESS FINE LOCATION permission on Android 8.0 (API level 26) and later devices. This helps ensure the highest level of privacy for all users.
Why do I need two phones?
If you only have one phone, having a backup is a good idea in case it dies or breaks. By using multiple carriers, you can increase the reliability of your phone’s signal in all areas. Both options can double as backup storage space for information if necessary.
What is Microsoft Phone Link and do I need it?
Microsoft has released an app for Windows 10 called Phone Link (formerly Your Phone) that allows you to sync your Android phone with your PC.It allows a Windows PC to make and receive phone calls, send and receive SMS messages, and view the most recent 2000 images stored on a linked phone.
May I install the Phone Link software on more than one computer at a time? Your device supports simultaneous connections to several computers. The second computer: Simply type “Phone Link” into the taskbar search box, and then pick it from the results list to launch the programme.
-How do I get started with using aka.ms/yourpc?
First, you’ll need to create an account on the website. Once you’ve done that, you can either enter your code directly on the homepage, or browse through the various sections of the website to find offers and deals that interest you. When you find something that you want to take advantage of, just click on the “Enter Code” button and enter your code in the box that appears.
-What types of codes can I use on aka.ms/yourpc?
You can use promo codes, coupon codes, or simply general codes for any offer that interests you. Just make sure to read the terms and conditions of each code before trying to use it, so that you know what restrictions apply.
-Can I use more than one code at a time?
Yes! You can enter multiple codes into the “Enter Code” box on the homepage, as long as they’re separated by a space. However, only one code can be used per transaction.
-Do I need to be a certain age to use aka.ms/yourpc?
No, there is no age limit for using this website. However, some of the offers and deals may be restricted to certain age groups. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of each offer before trying to use it.