The description of Battery Guru – Battery Monitor – Battery Saver
🔋 Battery Guru displays battery usage information, measures battery capacity (mAh), show estimates, and helps you change your charging habits with useful tips to prolong battery life and increase its lifespan.
Monitor battery voltage, electric current, temperature and much more
🏆 Designed to keep the battery in the best condition and bring it a healthy life
⭐ Taking care of battery health and optimize its performance
❤ Showing the health of your battery
Batteries have a limited lifespan, every time you charge your device it wears out the battery, lowering it’s total (design) capacity.
Now, you can reduce wear, spend less time with your device attached to its charger and get more out of your mobile life without constant concerns about the low battery level.
Use Battery Guru to find the fastest charger and USB cable for your device. Measure the charging current (in mA) to find out!
The app will show you max current achieved while charging.
– Measure real battery capacity (in mAh), dual battery configuration is also supported.
– Calibrate battery and charging controller tips
– Use the charge and temperature alarm notification to prolong battery lifespan.
– Detailed applications usage
– Insight into wake-locks since last unplug
– Remaining charge time – know how long it takes before your battery is charged.
– Remaining use time – know when you will run out of battery.
– Screen On/Off estimations.
– Check the percentage of deep sleep and awake time
– Detailed ongoing notification for real-time battery statistics
– Doze editor (Up to Android 11)
– Advanced system battery saver
– Dual battery configuration support
– And much more
Choose status bar indicator based on your need:
– Current mA
– Battery level
– And combination of them
– Sections dedicated for battery stats including charge/discharge percentage and estimated time for full charge/discharge.
Display information about battery: voltage, temperature, capacity, and battery health status, battery charging/discharging history…
The section also provides info about App statistics, wake-locks and deep sleep/awake time of the device.
– Charging records are also part of the charging section, this will tell you how much you take care of the device battery is your charging healthy or not. Charging records also have advanced info to show your charging history for the last 3 months.
Discharging section provided discharging history including advanced stats so you can get precisely insights about the discharging
– At the protection section, you can set reminders for battery temperature, charging limits, and abnormal battery usage. When any of the thresholds is reached, battery guru will notify you with notification.
– Get estimated battery health at any time. Health section also contains useful tips for saving the battery and extend its lifespan.
💤 Doze (Android 11 and below)
– Save more battery with fine-tuning Doze on your device. Make your device go idle faster which means less power consumption while the screen is off.
Enabling aggressive doze to make default doze behavior aggressive much as possible and reduce power consumption, doze optimization will set perfectly optimized parameters to maximize your battery life. Well configured doze will make your device sleep like a baby, this is definitely the best and the most perfect battery saver.
– This section gives you more power over the Android system battery saver, use the extended version of it, and set whether you want a dark theme, vibrations, animations, data saving while it’s enabled.
The section also offers various battery saving profiles.
Paid features are unlocked.
Removed unwanted permissions + recipients + providers + services;
Optimized and compressed graphics and cleaned resources for faster application loading;
Permissions / services / advertising providers have been removed from Android.manifest.
Removed ad links and overrides calling methods
The ability to display the layout of ads is disabled.
Checking the Google Play Store installation package is disabled.
Debug code removed
The names of the default .source tags of the corresponding Java files have been removed.
Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled.
Rate dialog is disabled.
Ads are disabled.
No active trackers or ads.
Languages: full multilingual;
Processors: global architecture;
Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed
– Updated notification button function
– Improved charging history database
– Fixed app usage stats for dual battery devices
– Rebuilt saving to database
– Possible fix for values swapping
– Improved time calculations
– Reduced passing parameters to activity
– Fixed full battery estimation when app first installed
– Updated percentage calculation
– Separated discharging/charging stats
– Added average charging stats
– Minor optimizations and improvements
Download Battery Guru – Battery Monitor – Battery Saver
Download apk – 8 MB